Save time, save money, and get back to writing!
Make A Website for Your Book in Three Easy Steps
How It Works
With one click, we assemble your cover, a synopsis, your bio, tags, and publisher information from a proprietary API. Then we add links to Amazon, IndieBound,B&N, and others. You can select a design, add video, an excerpt, media events,reviews, your social links and website url, and then publish.
Don’t Worry About Getting It Right: We’ve Been There, Done That, for You.
Every Book Needs a Website
We create BUY NOW links to Amazon, B&N and other online retailers. You can also easily add a custom link to any online store where your book is sold like Lulu.com or your local bookstore.
Compare Your Options
- Hire a graphic designer
- Hire a web developer
- Resize and edit your book's cover image
- Gather and organize your content
- Integrate social media sharing
- Add features to handle video, events, excerpts
- Get trained to manage software or hire someone to input updates
- Keep website content updated
- Stress because it's taken months to launch your site
- Create your site in Three Steps
- - Enter your ISBN
- -Choose a design
- - Enter additional information
- - Publish your site
- - Pick a custom sub-domain name or use your own URL
- - After publishing your website add your other books at no addtional charge