Create a professional author website in just a few minutes with no technical skills needed. All you need to get started is your 13-digit ISBN. Save time, save money, and start promoting your books.
Make A Website For Your Books In Three Easy Steps
Try TitlePager For Free
Enter your e-mail to get started and have your 13-digit ISBN handy as you'll need it in the next step
How It Works
With one-click we assemble your cover, a synopsis, your bio, tags, and publisher info from a proprietary api. Then we add buy links to Amazon, IndieBound, B&N, and others. You have the option to pick a design, add video, an excerpt, media events, reviews, and your social links, and add your web url if you’ve got one and publish.
Sounds complicated? It is. And that’s why we do it all for you.
Every Book Needs A Website - Even Yours
Compare Your Options
- 2-3 month process
- Purchase a hosting provider
- Hire a graphic designer
- Hire a web developer
- Build e-commerce links and buttons
- Resize and edit your book cover image
- Gather and organize your content
- Integrate social media sharing
- Add features to handle video, events, excerpts
- Get trained on software or hire someone to update
- Keep website content updated
- Stress because it's taken months to launch
- Make An Author Site In 3 Steps
- - Enter your ISBN
- - Pick A Design
- - Enter Additional Information
- - Publish Your Site
- - Pick a custom sub-domain or use your own with no additional fee - Use your author or book name
- - Repeat the process for your other books (for free) They will all be linked.
- - Free Facebook Page Tab App
- - Free 15 Day Trial
- - No Contract, Cancel anytime
We want to make it easy to create (and maintain) professional author websites.
TitlePager was created to make it easy, and very affordable, for authors and publishers to create great landing page sites for their titles. Sites that work across devices, create easy ways for readers to learn more about and buy books from a variety of online stores. It came out of years of working with authors on their digital projects and strategies, a love of books, and a desire to help writers and publishers use the web well.
TitlePager is the brainchild of Joshua Mack, a digital veteran, and co-author of a bestselling cookbook. It was created with the invaluable design help of Martina Fugazzotto, and brilliant programming by Lauren Huang.
Any Questions? Please ask.
Publishers, agents, and publicists, if you need more than a few TitlePages, want to discuss custom work and other projects, or partnerships, please get in touch by mail josh [at] titlepager.com or by phone at 347-405-0305.